Monday, January 30, 2006

Seiya-!


Today's little sketchy...

Last night I went to a birthday party of a friend. When I came back home early in the morning, there were big slopes in our street. But we had no rain at all during the night....I was confused but I didn't care and went to bed. When I woke up and went to the bathroom there was no water coming out of the faucet. I couldn't use the toilet either. Later I've found out that we had a water main break in our street. It was fixed pretty fast in the afternoon. But once again I noticed how helpless you are without water...

4 comments:

TYREE DILLIHAY said...

this is funny! I like funny type sh*t like this. It's like dude is seriously having a spaz attack that we'd wanna stay completely away from him. HAHA!

JOE GIAMPAPA said...

beautiful work
I enjoy the feel of motion in this piece.
I also like the post below this . very relaxing full of wonderment.

Unknown said...

I love it!! Nice sense of movement!!!

blabla said...

thnx everybody!