Monday, October 09, 2006

I Time Traveled....

Yesterday I met an old friend from elementary school. I haven't seen her in 17 years. It was a very interesting get-together cause the last time we saw each other we were about 9 years old...I found her by coincidence through the internet and I found out that she got a job in Stuttgart close to where I live right now.


When we talked, I felt a bit as if I time traveled cause I didn't know anything about her, what she did and where she went etc. for the last 17 years. And suddenly we were talking with one another as grownups...very strange....
We were talking non stop for 7 hours but there was still so much left we could talk about. 17 years is a really long time! ^^

It was a very nice experience and I had a great time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you paintings always amazed me!! It's wonderful you find your old friends!! :)

Martin Hsu said...

that's awesome goro. I really like the contrast between the 2 areas. it reflects the story.