Monday, March 31, 2008

So....

Hey guys. Lag of updates continues... ^^;
I didn't paint much in the last few weeks. But I did enter the new cgchallenge over at cgsociety.org. I don't know if I find enough time to finish but I started to do some concept sketches. The Challenge title is Uplift Univers - Alien Relations.
Click here for my challenge page.
I still have some ideas floating in my mind that I have to capture on canvas...

Oh and check out REE's new short film below! I watched it several times in a row ^^ So adorable! Loving it REE!



*cough* Heiko...*cough* update your blog *cough*... :P

2 comments:

TYREE DILLIHAY said...

Goro,

thanks for the love man!

RAWLS said...

hahah...cute!
Dude, I love your stuff. You've got a great style and a great eye for colour & lighting. Keep up the great work my friend! Drop by my blog sometime. Keep in touch!!